- Fabricated one piece deck from 3mm steel plate fitted on reinforced structural frame across the body of the topper for absolute rigidity.
- Floating top link and hinged body provide bi-lateral movement for constant ground contact and even cut.
- Reinforced 4mm sides with galvanised convex skids
- Gearbox and rotor mounted on a heavy duty central base plate
- Single rotor with indestructible HD boron steel blade carrier fitted with free floating Specially designed fluted hardened steel cutting blades to disperse grass evenly
- Adjustable cutting height 50mm – 200mm
- Converts to working/transport position manually
- Comer gear boxes with straight drive-line.
- PTO over-run and shear bolt protection against rotor impact Double jaw support lift arm brackets with Cat 2 lift arm pins. Easy access greasing poin
- Fully offset for clean cut
- Cost effective
- Convex skids and rotors
|Tractor HP Required||60|
|No. of Rotors||1|
|No. of Blades||2|
|No. of Gearbox||2|