Kverneland’s range of mounted tedders features exceptionally powerful driveline concepts, strong and sturdy design, paired with compact transport dimensions. The Kverneland 8576is designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required and with diminished transport dimensions. Featuring a heavy duty fully closed headstock these machines will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
- Maintenance-free driveline and strong ProLine gearboxes.
- Compact transport and storage dimension – storage height is below 4.0m
- Strong and sturdy design with closed V-shaped central unit.
- Central adjustment for border spreading keeping the crop inside the field.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- New headland kit for easy turning on headlands.