A round and square bale feeder that can be mounted on either a skidsteer loader, front loader, telehandler or 3 point hitch, uses our patented X series feeding system which processes every type of round or square bale with ease, minimizing feed waste. The patented, self-loading quick hitch system simplifies operation.
6 KEY BENEFITS
- CHAINLESS – no troublesome feed chains is a key advantage for – Reliability, lower maintenance and quieter operation, the teasing action of the rotors uses feed more economically, because it is easier for the cattle as they can eat it because it is fluffed up. The Chainless X2400 round bale feeder can effectively feed out any bale type in both round or square. Chainless is a virtually silent feeding operation which means stock are more comfortable.
- SNAPLOX – The patented, auto connect/disconnect self-loading system eliminate the twisting and strain on your back need to tug on a rope to disconnect, and eliminate the chance of a smashed rear window, should an inexperienced operator forget to remove the rope when disconnecting
- VERSATILITY – The patented Snaplox system makes it possible to mount the X2400 on a front loader, telescopic loader, skidsteer loader or the 3 point hitch providing extra versatility of use
- FEED ANY BALE – The new rotor shape and bale chamber design has better penetration on tight bales, frozen bales and square bales and the shape cleans sticky bales better. A patented new Axial rotor has more grip on sloppy, rotor cut bales which makes feeding them out easier and more efficient and centralizes the bale in the feeding chamber, reducing wastage. The larger bale chamber makes it possible to feed out a wider range of bales, and makes using the X2400 very simple for operators of all skill levels and reduces the need for platform adjustment.
- EASY CLEANING – The new Easy Clean Hypaflo wiper panel – The newly developed wiper panel that clears the hay from the rotors better. It has a new quick release latching system for releasing the panel to clean out any hay.
- NO BUSHES – Bushes in the drive system are one of the highest causes of frustration in maintaining a bale feeder. We pleased to announce that the entire drive system on the new Chainless X2400 round and square bale feeder runs on bearings, for lowest possible maintenance, less downtime and longer service life.