The top of the range Chainless X2500 square & round bale processor feeds every type of square or round bale and has been proven on more bale types than any other bale feeder and it minimises feed waste. It’s self-loading with a patented, hands free quick hitch system, that makes connecting the feeding cradle to the headstock quicker and easier. A new tougher drive system eliminates downtime and is rated to handle 1250kg bales with ease.
5 KEY BENEFITS
- CHAINLESS – No troublesome feed chains is a key advantage for – Reliability, lower maintenance and quieter operation, the teasing action of the rotors uses feed more economically, because it is easier for the cattle as they can eat it because it is fluffed up. The Chainless X2500 round bale feeder can effectively feed out any bale type in both round or square. Chainless is a virtually silent feeding operation which means stock are more comfortable.
- SNAPLOX – The patented, auto connect/disconnect self-loading system eliminates the twisting and strain on your back because there’s no need to tug on a rope to disconnect, and eliminates the chance of a smashed rear window, should an inexperienced operator forget to remove the rope when disconnecting. And it allows the feeder to be operated on a front loader, telescopic loader or skidsteer loader with ease.
- FEED ANY BALE – The new rotor shape and bale chamber design has better penetration on tight bales, frozen bales and square bales and the shape cleans sticky bales better. A patented new Axial rotor has more grip on sloppy, rotor cut bales which makes feeding them out easier and more efficient and centralizes the bale in the feeding chamber, reducing wastage. The larger bale chamber makes it possible to feed out a wider range of bales, and makes using the X2500 very simple for operators of all skill levels and reduces the need for platform adjustment.
- EASY CLEANING – The new Easy-Clean Hypaflo wiper panel – The newly developed wiper panel that clears the hay from the rotors better. It has a new quick release latching system for releasing the panel to clean out any hay.
- NO BUSHES – Bushes in the drive system are one of the highest causes of frustration in maintaining a bale feeder. We are pleased to announce that the entire drive system on the new Chainless X2500 square and round bale feeder runs on bearings, for lowest possible maintenance, less downtime and longer service life.