Designed to feed out all types of round bales, the G2 Bale Feeder will also handle square bales including silage and hay. The cradle design maintains a low centre of gravity and retains the bale securely in the machine, making it great for working on and around hills.
The G2 can be loaded from both ends and can feed out in either direction. The feeding rate is operator controlled from the tractor for the desired feed row size.
To make life easier, the G2 can be connected/driven at either end. This will reduce tractor movement and therefore save time.
If you are looking for a simple, robust bale feeder with more than 25 years of design behind it you can’t go past a G2.
- Large diameter high tensile fork tines
- Different length fork tines for easy and quicker engagement
- Fork tines bolted in for ease of repair or replacement
- Fork tines have guide plates and bushes to ensure a snug fit in the cradle
- 3 point linkage mounts are close to the main cradle reducing overhanging weight
- Hydraulic motor safely enclosed inside the headstock frame
- Strong rolled RHS headstock
- Locking catch is fitted next to the motor for positive drive engagement
- Floating top link slot
- Zinc plated bars and feed chains
- Tapered teeth on bars release feed easily and don’t break off
- No ball bearings to fail
- Drive shafts are fully enclosed so hay and silage won’t wrap
- Stainless steel adjusters for easy feed chains adjustment
- Full width stainless steel bed for chopped bales
- Drives from either end means quicker loading time
- Feeds from both sides
- Full length skid feet for stability and reduces catching on uneven ground
Square Bale Frame & Tines (Part 127-1508)