Feeding a lot of bales doesn’t have to take a long time. The G2X2 is quick to load and safe to use. Designed to feed out all types of round bales, this machine will also handle square bales including silage and hay. The trailed bale feeder has a low centre of gravity with adjustable width wide wheel spacing, and retains the bale securely in the cradle, making it great for working on and around hills.
The really clever part of this product is a unique hydraulic loading system which is simple to use safely and efficiently. Bales are speared with high tensile tines and slowly placed on the deck in a controlled motion. The bale can be held just above the feeding cradle so you can remove plastic and net wrap safely and quickly, without leaving silage on the ground. After loading the first bale, the tines are retracted and reset to pick up and carry a second bale.
The G2X2 can feed out in either direction. The feeding rate is operator controlled from the tractor for the desired feed row size.
If you are looking for a simple, robust bale feeder with more than 30 years of design and development behind it don’t go past a G2X2.
- Carries 2 bales and will feed round or square hay and silage
- Zinc plated 6mm steel feeder bars
- Tapered teeth on bars are aggressive but release feed cleanly
- 15000lb 3″ pitch heavy duty zinc plated roller feed chains
- Cast iron shaft bearings with built-in chain adjustment facility
- Drive shafts are fully enclosed so hay and silage won’t wrap
- Full width stainless steel bed contains chopped bale material
- Feeds to either side
- Wide wheel track with width adjustment of 120mm per side
- Swivel tow hitch with 290mm of height adjustment and safety