You will not find more power in the Super class of hot water high-pressure cleaners from Kärcher: the HDS 13/20-4 S is the most powerful machine that we offer. The high water flow rate allows two-spray lance operation, making time-consuming tasks easier and quicker. The EASY!Force HD trigger gun uses the recoil force of the high-pressure jet, thereby reducing the holding force for the operator to zero. With a range of innovative equipment features, like the eco!efficiency mode, service switch for water hardness regulation, turbo blower, precise cleaning agent dosing unit, optimised burner engineering, high pump efficiency and patented nozzle technology, not only is the machine highly efficient, but it also delivers outstanding cleaning results. Another highlight is the large LED display on which the filling levels of fuel and cleaning agent, as well as information on system care, can bechecked easily at any time. The ease of use of the machine, sophisticated mobility concept and easy access to all of the relevant components also make handling, transport and servicing much easier for the operator.
Features and Benefits
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Operating time and service interval data can be displayed.
- Highly efficient, tried-and-tested burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with three-piston axial pump.
- Roomy storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves and tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed or right-handed users and ideal for two-lance operation.
- Precise dosing valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between cleaning agent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
|Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.|
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.