Manufactured to the highest of standards, the hydraulic box has a robust and durable steel construction.
Features of the Compact Hydraulic Transport Box Range:
- Available 4ft (1.25m) (HYD4) and 5ft (1.5m) (HYD5C)
- Boxes to suit tractors from 16 – 60 horse power.
- Range of 3PL setting to suit most tractors
- Reinforced Nose Plate. The computer aided design of the box allows the unit to be used to scoop up material and contain it in transport without the need for a back door.
- Require D/A spool valve.
Please note the Spare Parts List for this machine can be found in the Specification section.
Features of large hydraulic boxes:
- Available from 5ft (1.5m) up to 7ft. (2.13m)
- Internal reinforcing shoes tie the strength of the floor to the cross beams on the back of the box creating a solid back plate to absorb the force of high horse power tractors
- The reinforcing shoes have smooth rounded edges for easy unloading and cleaning
- Heavy duty Double acting ram
- Reinforced floor
- Reinforced nose plate
- Heavy duty structural box section hitch with reinforced joints for extra strength
- The 5mm thick folded form of the box has 2 internal reinforcing beams across the back of the body of the box eliminating any flexing when the box is under heavy load
- The heel of the box is fitted with a scraping blade, supported by the floor skids further adding reinforcing strength to the back of the box and giving the capability of grading and levelling stones, sand, soil, etc