The Fleming In-Line Grass Topper Range has a durable and sturdy design which makes it the perfect machine for use on agricultural land as well as for use on playing fields etc.
There is currently two models in the Fleming In-Line Grass Topper range. These are the TOP9, 9ft standard model and the TOP9INHD which is also a 9ft only it is a heavy duty model.
Please note the Spare Parts List for this machine can be found in the Specification section.
- Large capacity with simple rugged construction
- Compact design for increased stability on steep terrain
- Low cost spares and maintenance
- Ideal for working in areas with restricted access
- H.D galvanised chain support
- Galvanised headstock, guards and skids
- Reinforced 4mm side skids with convex skids
- Indestructible HD spring steel rotors, fitted with specially designed long life hardened steel cutting blades with offset flute to disperse grass evenly
- Gearbox and rotors mounted on a one piece heavy duty central base plate with structural box support for use on the most rugged of terrain
- Heavy duty one piece 3mm deck with reinforcing beams across the length of the body of the topper for absolute rigidity.
- Fitted with HD 55h.p Comer gear box with straight drive-line protected by rubber couplings with PTO over-run and shear bolt against rotor impact
- Heavy duty has four cranked, four straight blades and a heavy duty rotor gear boxes in centre and both sides.
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Cranked and straight blades on heavy duty