Bigger power, better performance and the durability of a Kubota diesel engine.
From mining to farming the Landboss 1100D (MY19) will take charge. Ready to work with a large steel tip tray with handy removable drop down sides to carry a wide range of loads up to 500kg.
Big Kubota power gets the Landboss to a top speed of 60kmh and has plenty of torque to easily tow up to 800kg.
Power steering, selectable 4WD, large 3 seat bench seat, ROPS certified roll cage, roof kit and a 4500lb winch round out the feature packed model.
Take charge with Landboss
National drive away prices are inclusive of freight to your local dealer and dealer pre-delivery charges. Excludes Regional WA dealers.
- 24.8 hp Kubota 3 cylinder Japanese diesel engine
- 60km/h top speed
- Canadian CVTech transmission
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Selectable 2WD/4WD with front & rear differential lock, turf mode
- Durable 26 inch 6 ply tyres mounted to 14 inch black steel wheels
- Independent dual, A- Arm suspension front and rear
- Front and rear tow pack to move a hefty 800kg
- Steel tip tray with removable drop down sides and a 500kg carry capacity
- Reverse beeper, a 3 seat bench seat with seat belts
- ROPS certified roll frame
- Steel side steps
- Roof kit
- 4500 lbs winch
- Full lights package, horn and mirrors are all standard features
- Available in white
NOTE: windscreen displayed is available as an optional extra