Landboss 1100D now ticks all the boxes for Aussie famers with all new right hand drive.
Powered by a bigger Kubota diesel engine the Landboss 1100D is ready to work. With a higher top speed of 60kmh (impressive for a diesel UTV) and bigger tow and carry capacities over the Landboss 800D, the Landboss 1100D will get the job done quick smart.
Durable design matched with serious 4WD capability including all new downhill decent control, the Landboss 1100D is well suited to tackle our harsh Australian working conditions.
When it comes to hard work, take charge with Landboss
National drive away prices are inclusive of freight to your local dealer and dealer pre-delivery charges. Excludes Regional WA dealers.
- All new right hand drive (RHD)
- 24.8 hp Kubota 3 cylinder Japanese diesel engine
- 60Km/h top speed
- Canadian CVTech transmission
- Downhill descent control
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- Selectable 2WD/4WD with front & rear differential lock, turf mode
- Durable 26 inch 6 ply tyres mounted to 14 inch black steel wheels
- Independent dual, A- Arm suspension both front and rear
- Front and rear tow pack to move a hefty 800kg
- Steel tip tray with removable drop down sides and a 500kg carry capacity
- Reverse beeper, a 3 seat bench seat with seat belts for added safety
- ROPS certified roll frame
- Steel side steps
- Roof kit
- 4500lb winch
- Full lights package, horn and mirrors are all standard features
- Available in Orange
- 2 year parts and labour warranty