The Fleming Bale Stacker has a bull bar that protects the tractor and gives the driver good visibility when loading bales at a height. The bull bar also protects the plastic and gives clear visibility for collecting the bale.
The bale stacker has large domed 90mm revolving arms protect the plastic when collecting and stacking bales.
All pivot points on the Fleming Bale Stacker are bushed and fitted with grease points for smooth operation.
Please note the Spare Parts List for this machine can be found in the Specification section.
- Cradles the bale to protect any damage to the plastic.
- Clear visibility to the front of the tines for bale collection.
- Roller arms can be easily removed to reveal 2 bale spikes for transporting 2 bales of straw.
- The Fleming bale Stacker’s roller arms are bushed and have concealed grease points for smooth and silent operation.
- This machine works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, wrapped or unwrapped.