The all new SL360X Round Bale Feeder is easier to use than any other type chain feeder on the market today. It is also the most innovative, with 6 unique features you won’t find on any other bale feeder that makes it easier to use, more versatile, and saves your precious time. Recommended for farms feeding 50-800 bales each year, the self-loading 3-point linkage mounted feeder is suitable for feeding out all but the tightest of round bales and baled silage, loose silage, maize, fodder-beet and more…
5 KEY BENEFITS
- The Snaplox auto connect/disconnect hands-free loading system saves you time, saves you having to tug on a rope to disconnect, and saves you from twisting your back. It’s fail-safe, fast and operates naturally.
- Toughest chain and floor bars on the market, is bullet-proof and lasts the entire life span of the feeder. Super strong roller chains with the combined strength of 24,000lbs, with tough 40mm x 40mm zinc-plated bars. Bars are bolted to the chain, a stronger and more easily replaceable system.
- Tough new Thermoform fully enclosed polyethylene floor with covered drive shafts which eliminate wrapping. It’s non corrosive, impervious to UV, slippery, easily repairable and very shock resistant. Fully enclosed – no wastage of expensive feed. Long bed can take 5’ long bales.
- Low maintenance. Just 4 grease nipples is all it takes to maintain the SL-360X round bale feeder, that’s because instead of bushes we use longer lasting, fully sealed block bearings, mounted outboard to keep them clean and free of damage from acidic silage juices. We’ve also added bearing covers which prevent debris from causing damage.
- Flexible design – do you operate in barns, outdoors, on steep country, with a tele-loader, supplement with loose silage or fodder beet? With the flexible configuration of the SL-360X round bale unroller, your new feeder will suit all of the above. No other feeder allows this level of flexibility which gives you peace of mind, should you want to change the way you operate. You won’t need to change your feeder.