A self-loading 3-point-linkage mounted trough feeder suitable for feeding out into troughs, feed bunkers, over fences or onto feedpads a wide variety of mainly round bales and silage along with some square bales when using the optional side bars. The SL450X feedlot bale feeder is suited for farms feeding out 50-800 bales each year.
5 KEY BENEFITS
- Easy to use. The sl450x feedlot bale feeder has single level feed control, making it very easy to use and ideal for share milkers.
- Toughest chain on the market. Super strong roller chains with the combined strength of 24,000lbs, with tough 40mm x 40mm zinc-plated bars. Bars are bolted to the chain, a stronger and more easily replaceable system.
- Tough polyethylene floor. Non corrosive, impervious to UV, slippery, easily repairable and very shock resistant. Fully enclosed – no wastage of expensive feed. Long bed can take 5’ long bales.
- Low maintenance. Instead of bushes we use longer lasting block bearings, mounted outboard to keep them clean and free of damage.
- Best bale security on the market. The high rear bar means the bale cannot screw off the back on hills. Optional side rails are available.