Trailed double bale feeder suitable for feeding out the widest variety of round bales, balage, silage, hay or straw. With a unique chassis design protects the vital components, patented total control self-loading system and the toughest chain/floor set up on the market
5 KEY BENEFITS
- Easy to use. The double bale feeder has single level feed control, making it very easy to use and ideal for share milkers.
- Toughest chain on the market. Super strong roller chains with the combined strength of 24,000lbs, with tough 40mm x 40mm zinc-plated bars. Bars are bolted to the chain, a stronger and more easily replaceable system.
- Tough polyethylene floor. Non corrosive, impervious to UV, slippery, easily repairable and very shock resistant. Fully enclosed – no wastage of expensive feed. Long bed can take 5’ long bales.
- Low maintenance. Instead of bushes we use longer lasting block bearings, mounted outboard to keep them clean and free of damage.
- Hustler’s unique Total Control Loading (TCL2) system that has revolutionized bale handling since it was introduced eight years ago. With just one hydraulic cylinder to complete the entire loading operation, and a new gas strut to help reset the loader, the TCL2 is the fastest loading system out there. And with only one ram it’s safer and less demanding on your tractor’s hydraulics. Unlike other systems, the operator can reverse the bale if necessary, even once the bale is positioned low over the cradle for unwrapping.