The Fleming Soilmaster is an ideal tool for cultivating the soil for seedbed preparation for crops and preparing new grassland pasture.
The 4 cultivating operations in one pass leave a good tilth for seed germination and growth.
The heavy duty levelling bar does the primary breakdown and levelling.
Requires a minimum of 90 Horsepower.
For Equestrian Use
For horse arenas, paddocks, gallops, etc. The Solimaster leaves an excellent finish for horses to work out on. The levelling bar evens out bumps and hollows, while the 2 rows of adjustable tines gyrate while working to loosen the compacted material to the required depth. Any remaining lumps are broken up by the floating breaker boards leaving the heavy duty crumbler to consolidate a firm level surface to the required depth and consistency. The fine control of the tines eliminates the possibility of tearing any underlying membrane.
- Very low maintenance and low cost
- 2 rows of tines enter the soil at a more vertical angle lowering the possiblity of bringing up stones and sods
- Creates a firm level seed bed for cereals or grass
- Speeds up the drilling process
- The vibrating motion of the tines allow for better break down
- Tine points reversible
- Slotted lift arm brackets for impact absorption
- Unique easy depth control system on the tines (23 tines)
- Reinforced Heavy duty anti-clogging crumber
- Reinforced head stock
- High tensile steel tine bars
- Adjustable crumber depth control
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process