The Super Comby is the most versatile feed out machine on the market. It literally feeds out every supplementary type of feed you can lay your hands on, including all bale types, shapes and sizes with an in-built bale loading system. And any type of loose feed that can be loaded with a loader including fine chop silage, maize silage, root-crops, vegetables and more.
Comby feeders are the only multi feeder on the market that is scalable, meaning should you grow your operation, you’re not up for a new feeder. Simply add the forks and bin to any standard machine and the load level capacity increases from 10.5m3 to 13m3.
7 KEY BENEFITS
- VERSATILITY – If you’re feeding a combination of bales, silage, root-crops or any other supplementary feed, then the Super Comby is the only multi-feeder you’ll need. Super Comby is able to feed all types, shapes and sizes bales including straw, hay and baled silage, fine chop silage, maize silage, root crops and literally any type of feed you can lay your hands on. The unique elevator design delivers feed out of the side of the machine allowing you to feed into troughs, feed-pads, bunks or open pasture.
- CONTROL – The unique design of the Super Comby provides the operator with more control and visibility of the task at hand. More control over the feed-row lets you maximise your feed by varying from light for sheep and deer to the heavier row for feeding cattle and anything in between with no big clumps left in the pasture. The ability to see the entire load from the comfort of your seat puts you in control of feeding.
- RELIABILITY – The combination of a tough, well-proven design with the design smarts of the unique load dividing system reduces loads and stresses on drives, motors, shafts and the floor extending the working life, reducing maintenance and less to wear out which lets you spend more time feeding out, and less time in the workshop.
- EASY TO USE – With a simple Joystick Control Feeding System only 2 double acting hydraulic outlets are required to operate the entire machine. Elevator, loading forks, main floor and cross floor giving you more control, from your fingertips. You have full control of the feed material, being able to forward and reverse all floor movements.
- SCALABILITY – With the Super Comby you have the ability to up-size your feeder as your farm grows, without the need to upgrade to a new wagon. Then add the rear bin at any time to the standard 9.6 cbm Super Comby to increase capacity to 13.5 cbm.
- COMPACT – The Super Comby is the most compact and manoeuvrable silage feeder and/or bale feeder in the 10 cbm class than to the ability to load the entire feeder, including the cross floor.
- ACCURATE FEED DELIVERY – All Comby feeders now come load cell ready as standard, which allows you to add the weighing option when it suits your operation so you can accurately measure the correct amount your herd needs, reducing waste and increasing the performance of your farm.