Twin Rotor Rake
The Kverneland Taarup 9471 S EVO has been designed for maximum flexibility, for raking in a variety of conditions. The twin rotors work independently, from each other, making it possible to collect either one large swath or two smaller night swaths. These rakes can place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 12.5m crop to be gathered into one swath.
- 2 swath options – it is possible to collect the crop into one swath from up to 12.5m or place two smaller night swaths.
- SideShift device makes it possible to sideshift the rake in relation to the tractor for raking along field boundaries and around threes.
- TerraLink system offers excellent ground contour adaptation thanks to a simple system with no joints to wear out.
- QuickLift system offers fast lift at headlands and sufficient space when crossing swaths.
- Compact transport width of only 3.00m (2.45m with tine arms removed).
- Hydraulic swath board that automatically fold clear for transport.