RE: Gendore Business Operations during COVID 19 crisis
10th November 2020
Dear Gendore Customer,
As of 11.59pm on Wednesday the 28th of October, we will be following the ‘Covid Safe Roadmap’ as outlined by the Victorian Government.
We thank you for your continued confidence in allowing Gendore to support your business.
Many of our customers are Primary Producers who are of utmost importance in these times of crisis. They play such a vital role in food supply, both nationally and internationally.
As we are remaining open during the COVID-19 crisis, we are having to conduct business differently to ensure your safety.
Firstly, we are following Government guidelines relating to workplace health and safety. Secondly we have implemented some of the changes as listed below. This list is not totally inclusive and is subject to change as we move through this pandemic.
• Continual sterilisation processes in place throughout our branches
• Requesting all customers to use our supplied hand sanitiser every time you enter one of our branches
• Elimination of staff transfer between branches
• Sterilisation of our customers machinery before and after service/repair
• If possible any ordering/enquiry on parts and whole goods should be via the telephone or email, we can also offer a quick pick up (basically a drive through service for parts)
• If possible we prefer accounts to be settled by credit card and not cash – Tap and Go is advisable
• For all onsite servicing and repair we will contact our customers prior to visiting your property to ensure the location is safe and that we have your approval to visit your property to conduct our work
Our customers and employees are the most valuable parts of our business and we are planning to keep them both as safe as possible during this time.
From all of us at Gendore, we hope you and your families get through this crisis unscathed and we wish you all good health at this time.
Derek Genoni – Managing Director