RE: RE: Gendore Business Operations during COVID 19 crisis
5th August 2020
Dear Gendore Customer,
We would like to thank you for your continued confidence in allowing Gendore to support your business. As you are probably aware, as of 11.59pm on Wednesday 5th of August, the Melbourne Metropolitan area will be entering stage four restrictions.
Agriculture has been sanctioned by the Australian Federal Government as an essential service and as a service provider to this industry, we are pleased to inform you that Gendore will remain open during these stage four restrictions.
We have three branches located outside the stage four zone, Warragul, Leongatha and Maffra. If you require our services or advice and you live outside the Melbourne Metropolitan area, we recommend you contact one of these branches.
If however you live within the Melbourne Metropolitan area and you require parts, service or sales assistance, our Tooradin branch is operating with a range of COVID safe practices that include but are not limited to: drive through in car parts service, on site and in store work shop facilities and sales assistance, both through appointment only.
We have successfully remained open for the entirety of the COVID-19 crisis, because our customers have been extremely vigilant with sterilisation and social distancing while visiting our stores.
Our staff have also been carefully following government guidelines to provide a completely sterilised workplace, keeping both themselves and our customers as safe as possible.
If we are to remain open for the entirety of stage four restrictions, these practices must remain in place, and we kindly ask a higher level of cooperation from our customers.
Our customers and employees are our two biggest assets and if we all follow the simple guidelines below we can help keep everyone safe and still supply some of the world’s most innovative farm machinery with industry leading service and support.
• Call 1800 GENDORE (1800 436 3673), check what restrictions are in place.
• If appropriate, make an appointment to visit one of our branches.
• Pre order your parts for drive through pick up, delivery may even be possible depending on courier services.
• Maintenance and break down support is available but must be booked through our service managers who will brief each customer on our COVID practices before taking a booking.
• We will endeavour to conduct all our sales over the telephone and internet, if however a visit to clarify technical issues is necessary a pre-arranged appointment is mandatory.
From all of us at Gendore, we hope you and your families get through this crisis unscathed and we wish you all good health at this time.
Derek Genoni – Managing Director